Profile Flair Legend
- Takes superb pictures of watches (or any other related stuff)
- Has no moral and sets a "bad" example for the other young poor hobbyists.
- Helping mods spot spammers
Member of the month
- Recognizing members for achieving excellence in their behaviour who have significantly benefited the forum and made contributions beyond the usual expectations of their membership. (multiple awards of this kind can be received)
- Someone who loves cars and everything about them.
Extra points for fixing a car by yourself.
- Successfully participated in a live forum raffle. Might have a Tinder profile too.
- Mille Metri turn them into horny perverts!
1000m are enough for the bathtub.
Space age nut
- Space watches lover.
- Behind every bike lover there is a girl, who left him alone with no reasons... Or was it sold a watch?
- That's not a knife, this is a knife
- Needs no Kickstarter to catch up with new releases.
- True animal lover! Supports animal shelters too.
Big Wrist Man
- Big wrist enough to withstand the heavy lifting of Hulk-sized watches
5 year veteran
- Service award received after being active for 5 years.
- Prolific poster in wristy, double wristy or CG thread
- First rule of fight club...
- Banned... at least once.
- A sponsor of the forum.
- Received after each x1000 posts made.
- Original HF veteran.
- An expert on Italiano homages.
- An expert on Oyster homages.
- An expert on Pilot watches.
- An expert on Seiko watches.
Chinese brands insider
- An expert on Chinese watches.
- Professional strap maker.
- Efficient and experienced watch builder.
- Professional watchmaker.
- Skilled dial maker or painter.
- Writing for the love of writing!
8 giorni nut
- A truly 8-day movement hoarder!
- "Can you smell what the doc is cooking?"
Received after sharing any great scientific discovery.
- Do-gooder, helping hand or just a generous person.