Getat is back!!!???

Post by Hidden Impact »

Did you guys see this?

Let's ask for an EGI case!!!

Hello,

Getat Watch Website already changed to

www.getatwatch.com

This is the only one website for Getat Watch

Tat do apologize any bad communication caused, late delivery for previous years.

BUT NOWADAYS, ALL CHANGED

There are 3 investers join to Getat Watch, Tat will be continuous for productions. Keep to making a cheap and good watches. Other 3 investers are in charge of Communication and Policies.

Now, we can guarantee

1) Reply email in 24 hours

2) Obey delivery policy, ship order in 5 days

You will not be ignore anymore, All emails and orders are monitored by 4 persons.

Furthermore, we have already found some new manufacturers, new products are coming.

Firstly, 44mm case will be restock, then Luminor style automatic watches, real Superluminova, new straps, 6152, 3646, new pilot watch………etc

Many many items come, if you have any ideas, tell us!!!! Maybe your idea will be our next plan.

Thanks for your time

Getat Watch

Trey
Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Re: Getat is back!!!???

Post by Emilio »

Good to know
Natas78
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by Natas78 »

Fantastic news, his mini fiddy is the best
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

Excellent to hear he’s back and with a change in his policies.

He always had some of the best products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
aris.dayton

Post by aris.dayton »

Well since he’s asking for recommendations, why not
[emoji83]

Im gonna request for 42mm 6154 case sets
Hidden Impact wrote:Did you guys see this?

www.getatwatch.com

This is the only one website for Getat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
.................................................................................
6497 Dis/Assembly: https://www.eta.ch/swisslab/6497/6947.html
mykeos
VIP
VIP

Post by mykeos »

Hidden Impact wrote: July 31st, 2018, 3:02 pm Did you guys see this?

Hello,

www.getatwatch.com

This is the only one website for Getat Watch

Tat do apologize any bad communication caused, late delivery for previous years.

BUT NOWADAYS, ALL CHANGED

There are 3 investers join to Getat Watch, Tat will be continuous for productions. Keep to making a cheap and good watches. Other 3 investers are in charge of Communication and Policies.

Now, we can guarantee

1) Reply email in 24 hours

2) Obey delivery policy, ship order in 5 days

You will not be ignore anymore, All emails and orders are monitored by 4 persons.

Furthermore, we have already found some new manufacturers, new products are coming.

Firstly, 44mm case will be restock, then Luminor style automatic watches, real Superluminova, new straps, 6152, 3646, new pilot watch………etc

Many many items come, if you have any ideas, tell us!!!! Maybe your idea will be our next plan.

Thanks for your time

Getat Watch

Trey

I second that!
blueradish
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by blueradish »

This is good news, but I'll wait in the wings until the reviews start to roll in.
Click the banner below to go to my Strap Gallery

Twitter - @BlueRadishStrap
Instagram - @blueradishstraps
Facebook - @blueradishstraps
TotesLegit
VIP
VIP

Post by TotesLegit »

blueradish wrote: July 31st, 2018, 9:23 pm This is good news, but I'll wait in the wings until the reviews start to roll in.
Yeah, I've been told all kinds of things before. Engage maximum skepticism until claims are proven, and be wary even after.
Abarth
VIP
VIP

Post by Abarth »

blueradish wrote: July 31st, 2018, 9:23 pm This is good news, but I'll wait in the wings until the reviews start to roll in.
+1
razl
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by razl »

Ok, so for the benefit of the whole community, I went ahead and exchanged a couple of mails with Trey (the guy who apparently sent this email from Getat) and ended up placing an order on 10-Aug-2018 for a 45mm rad case with plexiglass crystal and a solid caseback. And guess what, he shipped it on 13-Aug-2018 and I received the case today (21-Aug-2018)!!! :thumbup: :clap: . Also keep in mind that the whole ordering process was through an email as the site was going through some maintenance work. The payment was made through PayPal though.

Communication was great by leaps and bounds and also pretty quick considering how terrible getat’s communication was in the yesteryears. :clap:

Quality wise, for a noob that I am in this hobby, out of all cases Ive had, this one is really awesome!! Has a good heft/solid feel to it. I’ve owned a getat rad watch earlier and the quality is just remains to hold the same charm and robustness.

I’ve added a couple of quick pics for all to see. Again, I apologize for the crappy phone pics. I’ll post a more detailed pic of the case.

Cheers,
Russel
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:twisted: Be the kinda man that, when you get up in the morning, the devil be like “Oh shit he’s up” :twisted: