2022-04-01: New OWC Pen lives, 12-year anniversary of the family company, I finish some woodwork

Formerly Orange Watch Co - MilSubs and more, in the spirit of the originals

email: foxint@foxint.com.au
foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: 2022-04-01: New OWC Pen lives, 12-year anniversary of the family company, I finish some woodwork

Post by foxint@foxint.com.au »

Hi Charles,

Thank you for sharing. A wonderfully inspiring story – thank you. I do feel for you, and I can understand some parts of your story.

I am recently back from my family therapist to try and regain my relationship with my 3 girls. And tomorrow I have a psychologist appointment to work on myself.

20 years of narcissistic abuse (in my marriage) added to the narcissistic abuse of my father (as a child and throughout my adult life) has taken me to the bottom of the slippery slope.

I will be following your example and after the house is sold and the witch gets most of my money and my retirement savings. I move 900km away further west to Broken Hill. I will take my dog Buddy (a 10-year-old miniature poodle) and my 34-year-old Mercedes and live alone.

I hope I also find a nice woman to share my life with.

An inspirational story – thank you. I am so glad it worked out for you.
Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au
Obscuranocte
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Re: 2022-04-01: New OWC Pen lives, 12-year anniversary of the family company, I finish some woodwork

Post by Obscuranocte »

Moving story Charles...I loved It
I am sure Dan Will find his way through this labirynth...
It's not over until the lasf Bell Rings...
Non nisi ab obscura nocte sidera micant