2019-06-15: New Snowflake-MS-9411-GD-Special Shipping (slowly)

Formerly Orange Watch Co - MilSubs and more, in the spirit of the originals

email: foxint@foxint.com.au
foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Sponsor

HF veteran

2019-06-15: New Snowflake-MS-9411-GD-Special Shipping (slowly)

Post by foxint@foxint.com.au »

Hi

The first 3 New Snowflakes have been delivered and they are great.

As with the best Chronometre movements, consistency is key – these movements are very consistent.

The watches are remaining on the bench for significantly longer than normal, so please excuse the slow production rate. Results so far are good, so I am pleased

It is important to get your order and deposit (USD150) in soon so I can allocate the watches.

Technically and mechanically the SW300-1 in the OWC MS-9411 is the same as the SW300-1 Chronometre (http://sellita.ch/index.php/en/movements).

The MS-9411-GD-Special is the latest evolution in the OWC family. Applied indices, new dial, new hands etc.

Not much more to say. The watches come with shipping, precision screwdrivers, extra screw bars. OWC Cufflinks and a Special Investment Grade Chronos 1 troy Oz Silver Coin (coin only shipping with the Special Snowflake).

It was supposed to be the new OWC-Kangaroo Coin, but Brexit and other issues stopped this – so only 2 samples made it through the minefield.

Current Price is USD1,469.00 PayPal (initial indication was wrong).

Other NEWS: - The WT-1884: World Timer is back on track. I have revised the dial and the samples should be here in 8 weeks. My apologies for the delay.

Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au

(OWC continues to revise and evolve its designs, parts, production methods and pricing to reflect current conditions. OWC reserves the right to change specifications and pricing without notice.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au