Vintage issued RAF Nato straps

Strap, buckle, and box making, reviews, and more
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Vintage issued RAF Nato straps

Post by civic4982 »

Over the past year I made some new friends on IG and in real life with collecting military watches and straps.

Some of the gorgeous aged and vintage admiralty gray straps have come up and are fairly affordable. From $10-$400 you’ll see when searching for them

They come in so many different patterns and ages from the 60s through 90s that I’ve found. They’re all heat melted together and the hardware have great different fonts stamped for width size on the back of the buckles.

I’ve found them in 18 and 20mm sizes

Many were given out on CWC watches that were issues and the color variation is just so addicting.

Phoenix straps makes some great modern day interpretations but the originals still draw me in.

Anyone else gotten into these?

blueradish
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Vintage issued RAF Nato straps

Post by blueradish »

I came across someone making them in Thailand I think. I believe I came across him on FB, they were pretty nice straps. Was seriously thinking of ordering one. I'll see if I can find him.

Edit...This guy. Really nice one's

https://www.instagram.com/keep_em_rolling_hk/
Click the banner below to go to my Strap Gallery

Twitter - @BlueRadishStrap
Instagram - @blueradishstraps
Facebook - @blueradishstraps
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Re: Vintage issued RAF Nato straps

Post by civic4982 »

blueradish wrote:I came across someone making them in Thailand I think. I believe I came across him on FB, they were pretty nice straps. Was seriously thinking of ordering one. I'll see if I can find him.

Edit...This guy. Really nice one's

https://www.instagram.com/keep_em_rolling_hk/
Those are gorgeous. I’ll have to try one.