Frequent Flyer

VIP

Sponsor

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Strap maker

Re: Just joined the ranks here

Post by straps68 »

You can post pictures of replicas. However, in sales posts that the logos have to be obscured. That's an interesting bracelet on the Glycine!
PJerome
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

HF veteran

Post by PJerome »

Hi, I think I know you from another forum. Either you sold me something or I sold you something.
PJerome
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

HF veteran

Post by PJerome »

That bracelet is called The Razor Vintage bracelet from the 50's...Now sold by STRAPCODE.. It was on E-Bay but then disapperaed for a couple of years and then a little different version showed up on Strap Code. The one on my Seiko has Curved end lugs but this one is straight bar Although, I did take off the end lug and fit it to the curved lugs on a Steinhart GMT...For the Glycine, I had to fabricate brass spacers of 1mm thickness because it's a 22 and the Glycine is a 24mm lug. I used a brass electrical wire connector and cut it as round as possible . It's a bit visible. I had to use 2 on one side and 1 on the other.
I tried it on a 24mm mesh and it looked nice but just not RIGHT on this watch. I think it looked too dressy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.