Yoda might be not able to login or reply right now

Just joined? Tell us about yourself
calvinktlim
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Re: Yoda might be not able to login or reply right now

Post by calvinktlim »

Dear Michael,

I would really love for you to ship to Emilio (spain) or kilowattore (italy)... my items which actually DO NOT require any work dome to them. Based on our old conversations my watch had already been fixed, and I don't need servicing done on those hamilton movements you sold me. So technically my dear friend, I should not wait in line with our other friends who are waiting for work to be done...

I understood before that you has difficulty shipping to Asia, but this issue no longer exist since our dear friends in this forum have so kindly offered to assist.

Please kindly look into my watches as it may have been 2 or 3 years since...

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

avo13
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by avo13 »

Yoda wrote: May 10th, 2022, 9:29 am
avo13 wrote: May 10th, 2022, 8:49 am
mandeldee wrote: May 10th, 2022, 2:49 am hi Michael,

Any update for my topic ?

Thanks

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
I don’t mean to be “that” guy but Michael has already explained that he has a queue at the moment. He has a lot of other members and I’m sure he will reach out as soon as he can :)
No worries, most of you are not "that" guy, but I have been in contact with a few who were.

My main concern was that our Postnord changed their ways of handling parcels destined outside EU and they missed to supply the proper forms....
Lately I have had yet another issue, no parcels can be shipped to some countries in eastern Europe due to the "campaign" in Ukraine.
It's all out of my hands and, believe me, I have not forgotten about any of you.
Hi Michael,

Does this include Moldova?

Thanks
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

avo13 wrote: May 10th, 2022, 11:20 am
avo13 wrote: May 10th, 2022, 8:49 am

I don’t mean to be “that” guy but Michael has already explained that he has a queue at the moment. He has a lot of other members and I’m sure he will reach out as soon as he can :)
No worries, most of you are not "that" guy, but I have been in contact with a few who were.

My main concern was that our Postnord changed their ways of handling parcels destined outside EU and they missed to supply the proper forms....
Lately I have had yet another issue, no parcels can be shipped to some countries in eastern Europe due to the "campaign" in Ukraine.
It's all out of my hands and, believe me, I have not forgotten about any of you.
Hi Michael,

Thanks
I am afraid so, yes, for the time being.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

calvinktlim wrote: May 10th, 2022, 9:48 am Dear Michael,

I would really love for you to ship to Emilio (spain) or kilowattore (italy)... my items which actually DO NOT require any work dome to them. Based on our old conversations my watch had already been fixed, and I don't need servicing done on those hamilton movements you sold me. So technically my dear friend, I should not wait in line with our other friends who are waiting for work to be done...

I understood before that you has difficulty shipping to Asia, but this issue no longer exist since our dear friends in this forum have so kindly offered to assist.

Yes, I am aware of the predicament. I did take a look at what I have here.

I have 57 jobs here, you are number 34 in the queue because of the hiccups in my health, it all comes down to time, energy and money these days.

Days on end on the internet to book shipping and packing everything, my energy is limited beyond reason.
mandeldee
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by mandeldee »

Yoda wrote:
calvinktlim wrote: May 10th, 2022, 9:48 am Dear Michael,

Yes, I am aware of the predicament. I did take a look at what I have here.

I have 57 jobs here, you are number 34 in the queue because of the hiccups in my health, it all comes down to time, energy and money these days.

Days on end on the internet to book shipping and packing everything, my energy is limited beyond reason.
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply, just for reminder I am living in Germany thinking the shipping won’t be an issue.
Also want to check what is my waiting number.

Thanks
avo13
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by avo13 »

Yoda wrote: May 10th, 2022, 11:34 am

Hi Michael,

Thanks
Would it be possible to send it to @Emilio who can then send it to @Kp0y? Thanks again.
Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Post by Emilio »

avo13 wrote: May 11th, 2022, 2:33 am

Hi Michael,

Thanks
Would it be possible to send it to @Emilio who can then send it to @Kp0y? Thanks again.
I wouldn't mind doing that
avo13
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by avo13 »

Emilio wrote: May 11th, 2022, 3:19 am
avo13 wrote: May 11th, 2022, 2:33 am

I wouldn't mind doing that
Awesome! In that case @Yoda feel free to lump me in with any shipment to Emilio since no worked was required on our project.

Thanks again to both of you, appreciate the help @Emilio
Radiomir
VIP
VIP

Post by Radiomir »

Waiting for my watch since 2 years. As per communication it is already done since September 2021. Every 2 months I am sending Michael an email and every time he’s is asking for my address… 🤷🏻‍♂️ I just lost a hope I will ever see it again.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

I fully understand.

The balance wheel has been butchered previously and soldered, I tried my best and it will never make it a good one again.

The original issue was a broken screw and a missing/fucked up click spring which I fixed along with the screw.

I am getting there and you are not forgotten.

If anyone wants to swap and have cancer with all what it means, be my fucking guest.......