Yoda might be not able to login or reply right now

Just joined? Tell us about yourself
Akvanautas
VIP
VIP

Re: Yoda might be not able to login or reply right now

Post by Akvanautas »

Yoda wrote: April 19th, 2022, 9:18 am Ok, for those of you who don't know.

I have been fighting cancer since late summer 2012 and I have not been feeling as well as I did before since then.

There has been ups and downs along the way, but it has been acceptable.
Since September 2021 it has gone completely downhill and I have been running fevers, bleeding, been nauseous most of my days, it has been a struggle to eat and keep my weight, I have forgotten how it works to go to the bathroom and do what you do there as some nerves are still not back to normal, I have had wrong medication and life in general has been a pain in the ass and there has been times when I just wanted to not be awake.

During this time I have been called things by some people who are waiting for me to finish work for them, I have been threatened with lawyers and what not.

Mind that most work is not completed and will not be in the near future, but I will try to if I hear the word patience.

If someone calls me names again or threatens me with a lawsuit, then I will throw out what I have here and forget who these people are. It's not a threat, it's a promise.

I am looking for the email addresses I have to most of you and try to reach you manually.

Again, patience. This is a hobby and hiccups happen to all of us from time to time.

None of this is meant to be apologies, only explanations.

I am not sure if I have things meant for Russia or Ukraine, but it is out of the question as long as the war is going on.

Many thanks P, fucking moron.
Thanks for update Michael to a new members who are asking your help with their stuff. They have to be aware of that there is long waiting list for already pending things.

To move to threatening actions from some members should not be tolerated at all knowing your situation. Probably many of us would agree with that.

You say: "Mind that most work is not completed and will not be in the near future, but I will try to if I hear the word patience."

From this long status update thread i understand there are also members who want to look for alternatives and get back unrepaired stuff and they are fine with this. So i suggest to act differently under these circumstances.
- to make a HF member list and have their status weather they agree to 1) sit back, not bomb your email and just wait by getting updates on this thread and get their stuff back repaired. 2) get back their stuff unrepaired and find other ways to do the work
That would be fair thing to do. I know there are some members (including me) who can help with package distribution across the Europe. Courrier could drop by to your door to pick it up in order to minimize organizational things.

Just let us know how to help here when you are ready. You dont need to solve things alone.
Thanks
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

I recently learned that our Postnord have stopped delivering parcels to quite a few countries in eastern Europe lately, mainly Russia and Ukraine, but also Lithuania, the Baltic countries and Poland among others.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

My memory is short these days, so this may be a repetition.

I have been recommended to write, so I write here and in a book when it comes to more private and sensitive things.

2012 I was asked if I would like to participate in a group of people who had similar issues on the bottom floor.
We were 12 and met once a week to share our experience and thoughts from it was diagnosed, surgery, contact with people at the hospital and possible problems in the relationship.

3 people were involved in this project, the surgeon, a psychologist and a professor.

Not long ago I was told that the other 11 are now gone and the group is not a group anymore.

I am alone. It seems that it is a thing which has been following me through the years.
Mike08
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot

Post by Mike08 »

Hi M,
i wish you all the best!
A hint from me is Joe Dispenza.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

Mike08 wrote: April 21st, 2022, 4:18 am Hi M,
i wish you all the best!
Thank you!

I am already capable of some of these parts he is writing about. Not that I meditate and so on, but I still can totally disconnect my brain from my body and go autopilot when needed, it was necessary in my line of work and it's good when I go to bed and it will avoid the brain to start living its own life and keep me awake.
Mike08
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot

Post by Mike08 »

Yoda wrote: April 21st, 2022, 4:41 am
Mike08 wrote: April 21st, 2022, 4:18 am Hi M,
i wish you all the best!
Thank you!

I am already capable of some of these parts he is writing about. Not that I meditate and so on, but I still can totally disconnect my brain from my body and go autopilot when needed, it was necessary in my line of work and it's good when I go to bed and it will avoid the brain to start living its own life and keep me awake.
Great! The mind is the master :thumbup:
If you can allready do this, i know that you can achieve everything you want, whenever you want.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

Two more packages this week, the owners have been notified.
Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Post by Tanukjaju »

You have a family/group here.

We’re here if you need to chat / vent or give a little kick in the ass.

Stay strong.
:shifty:

Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

One more finished yesterday, the owner has been notified.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

On Sunday I have finished 4 movements and watches in a week, starting with the first in line and so on. Some of you can easily see why this has taken time and also the extent of my queue, minus the downtime since September last year.