Yoda might be not able to login or reply right now

Just joined? Tell us about yourself
Radiomir
VIP
VIP

Re: Yoda might be not able to login or reply right now

Post by Radiomir »

I know all that. You told me on august last year it is ready as good as you could fix it and it can be shipped in September. What is the hurdle to let it go? Unfortunately the email communication is weak, so I am not really sure how long will it take.

I really appreciate your time and work you spent on it but we definitely have an expectation and communication problem here.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

I know that I have not answered several of you, I simply don't have the energy to sit down and answer all the emails and hope that you read this thread and my updates on a regular basis.

Three more parcels were shipped yesterday and I will notify everyone of you when I get that far, but I need to stick to the waiting list and queue.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
insideo
Centurion
Centurion

Post by insideo »

Yoda wrote: May 24th, 2022, 3:29 am I know that I have not answered several of you, I simply don't have the energy to sit down and answer all the emails and hope that you read this thread and my updates on a regular basis.

Three more parcels were shipped yesterday and I will notify everyone of you when I get that far, but I need to stick to the waiting list and queue.
Is there any chance that my parcel is among those shipped yesterday? You said nearly a month ago that my movement is finished and ready to go on its journey back to my hands. It's the Hamilton 917 where "the staff pivots were both broken off and it caused the roller jewel to break as well. The hairspring was slightly off center because of this and I noticed that the setting lever screw threads were gone. So, I replaced the setting lever screw, the staff and the roller jewel, then a full service and adjustment."
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

insideo wrote: May 24th, 2022, 4:38 am
Yoda wrote: May 24th, 2022, 3:29 am I know that I have not answered several of you, I simply don't have the energy to sit down and answer all the emails and hope that you read this thread and my updates on a regular basis.

Is there any chance that my parcel is among those shipped yesterday? You said nearly a month ago that my movement is finished and ready to go on its journey back to my hands. It's the Hamilton 917 where "the staff pivots were both broken off and it caused the roller jewel to break as well. The hairspring was slightly off center because of this and I noticed that the setting lever screw threads were gone. So, I replaced the setting lever screw, the staff and the roller jewel, then a full service and adjustment."
That's right, but as most of you know I have had a lot of issues health wise since last fall and many things have been on hold.
I am doing my best and it shouldn't take long before I come to your movement.
Again, I will notify the owner when I have shipped.
Natas78
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by Natas78 »

Hi Michael, I’m happy for you to see that your health is improving, any chance you can send me my Angelus movement back any time soon?
It’s been finished for months now and is just waiting to be shipped out?
Thank you and stay healthy!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk Pro
insideo
Centurion
Centurion

Post by insideo »

Yoda wrote: May 24th, 2022, 4:53 am
That's right, but as most of you know I have had a lot of issues health wise since last fall and many things have been on hold.
I am doing my best and it shouldn't take long before I come to your movement.
Again, I will notify the owner when I have shipped.
There seems to be a misunderstanding. You wrote on 24 April that the movement is finished, running strong and ready to be shipped. After knowing the shipment fee I paid the asked price (incl. shipment) on 27 April and since then the communication is somewhat disturbed. On 18 May you wrote that you are waiting for a friend of yours to help you with the pickup and bring it to the post office. On 24 May you wrote here in the forum that three more parcels were shipped the day before but obviously mine was not among the happy few.

Hm... there seem to be some contradictions in your statements which I can't resolve.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

I have had some issues, health, help with getting parcels to the post office and the queue.

Some minor financial issues, I take medicine at a cost of $20 a day and I have been for about ten months now, looking at shipping the most important things within a week or so.

Please guys.
Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Post by Emilio »

We will not discuss ifs, just real facts

The thread will be locked and will be updated any time there is some progress made

If you need to ask something to Michael, use his email address or PM
Emilio
Doom Slayer
Doom Slayer

Post by Emilio »

Michael is in the process of preparing the next batch for shipping

Stay tunned
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

Shipped an SF240 to Germany one and a half week ago, it was returned today without any comments.....

I will try again soon.