Just joined? Tell us about yourself
mandeldee
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

5 year veteran

Re: Yoda might be not able to login or reply right now

Post by mandeldee »

Hi,

I sent him couple of emails from last year till last week. No single reply still. I am also wondering why? Maybe I got the wrong email address or he just don’t want to reply my email as I post something he don’t like?

Hi [mention]Yoda [/mention] ,

Please get me at least one reply it’s ok, I am not asking you to direct ship out my project, we can discuss for it. For the payment side I am totally ok if you ask me to pay now or something. I only need one reply from your side.

Thanks
avo13
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by avo13 »

mandeldee wrote: April 16th, 2022, 6:52 am Hi,

I sent him couple of emails from last year till last week. No single reply still. I am also wondering why? Maybe I got the wrong email address or he just don’t want to reply my email as I post something he don’t like?

Hi @Yoda ,

Please get me at least one reply it’s ok, I am not asking you to direct ship out my project, we can discuss for it. For the payment side I am totally ok if you ask me to pay now or something. I only need one reply from your side.

Thanks
Hi,

Michael is going through a lot and he has already stated he is trying to sort everything out. I’d say give him more time and I’m sure he will update all of us when he can. He has shown time and time again to be a standup guy so there is 0 doubt he will get your package to you eventually :)

Cheers
mandeldee
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

5 year veteran

Post by mandeldee »

Llia.pupkin wrote: April 16th, 2022, 11:37 am He is a nice guy. Willing to help me even when my location now is the most hated place on earth.

But my movemetns are expensive and i like to be careful. @mandeldee can you explain what you mean clearly instead of speaking riddles to slander a person.
avo13 wrote: April 16th, 2022, 10:02 am
mandeldee wrote: April 16th, 2022, 6:52 am Hi,

Hi @Yoda ,

Thanks
Hi,

Michael is going through a lot and he has already stated he is trying to sort everything out. I’d say give him more time and I’m sure he will update all of us when he can. He has shown time and time again to be a standup guy so there is 0 doubt he will get your package to you eventually :)

Cheers

I have had one complete SF240 project with him since 2019, need a service and replace some parts to make it runs as a daily watch. during that the communication all went well. We went through several PMs to find out the solution to my project. and I think he did an awesome job in this post. http://homage-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6118. Then I got no updates since Sep 2021, as the last PM from him told me my project was finished and will be ready for shipment. But from Sep 2021 till today, I have had no reply from his side regarding my project also from this thread. As I look at the threads, others can get the reply but not me, this really turns me down. (my last email was sent on 11.04.2022)

I know Michael is a good person as everyone do. I hope we can again find the solution for my topic.

Sorry for bringing the dark side from myself to this forum.

wish you guys all happy easter.

Thanks
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Mini Chat Squatter

Car lover

Bike lover

Knife maker

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Post by Yoda »

Some gmail emails are stopped or end up in the bin, I am not sure of what is going on.

Every one of you, try one more time with a copy of your latest email. Please.

I will look and answer you when received.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
avo13
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by avo13 »

Yoda wrote: April 16th, 2022, 3:44 pm Some gmail emails are stopped or end up in the bin, I am not sure of what is going on.

Email sent. Thank you Michael for you continued patience. Enjoy your weekend.
calvinktlim
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Frequent Flyer

Post by calvinktlim »

I did send a fresh email yesterday. Please look out for it and do reply when you are able to check.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

avo13
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by avo13 »

Yoda wrote: April 16th, 2022, 3:44 pm Some gmail emails are stopped or end up in the bin, I am not sure of what is going on.

Gave it another go from a non-gmail address. Thanks Michael.
mandeldee
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

5 year veteran

Post by mandeldee »

Email sent both with non Gmail service and Gamil, Thanks Michael, looking forward for you reply.
avo13
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by avo13 »

Hi @Yoda

My email bounced back from my non-gmail address so I thought it might be better here.

To summarize, I had this 4some clock where you extracted a stem wind SF240 pictures attached. The movement was destined to go to Alex (Kp0y) to continue any work and finish the build.

Thanks again and please let me know how much I can PayPal you for the work you already did as well as shipping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Mini Chat Squatter

Car lover

Bike lover

Knife maker

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Post by Yoda »

Ok, for those of you who don't know.

I have been fighting cancer since late summer 2012 and I have not been feeling as well as I did before since then.

There has been ups and downs along the way, but it has been acceptable.
Since September 2021 it has gone completely downhill and I have been running fevers, bleeding, been nauseous most of my days, it has been a struggle to eat and keep my weight, I have forgotten how it works to go to the bathroom and do what you do there as some nerves are still not back to normal, I have had wrong medication and life in general has been a pain in the ass and there has been times when I just wanted to not be awake.

During this time I have been called things by some people who are waiting for me to finish work for them, I have been threatened with lawyers and what not.

Mind that most work is not completed and will not be in the near future, but I will try to if I hear the word patience.

If someone calls me names again or threatens me with a lawsuit, then I will throw out what I have here and forget who these people are. It's not a threat, it's a promise.

I am looking for the email addresses I have to most of you and try to reach you manually.

Again, patience. This is a hobby and hiccups happen to all of us from time to time.

None of this is meant to be apologies, only explanations.

I am not sure if I have things meant for Russia or Ukraine, but it is out of the question as long as the war is going on.

Many thanks P, fucking moron.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.