Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Re: Yoda might be not able to login or reply right now

Post by Yoda »

I will answer those of you who have emailed me earlier in private.

Also contact Emilio regarding being a hub. Those of you who live within EU is a straight forward matter regarding shipping, outside EU is where Emilio comes in.
It's also a matter of funds, I am taking medicine and one pill is around the equivalent of $20 a day and it's oddly not supported by the social care system.

There is a but, there always is, I am not in a state to sit down and work on watches and because of that I will have to return work unfinished.
I assume that this will be something that is subject to a discussion with each and every one of you.
I know that some of you sit and wonder about a few watches I have posted about recently, one of those have been with me for years and the owner just wanted it to work and the other one was equally old in my queue. I have only finished 4 easy watches since September last year.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
calvinktlim
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Frequent Flyer

Post by calvinktlim »

Hi Michael,

It's been a while... Based on previous discussion with you, my stuff was supposed to have been fixed (to recap, I bought a movement which was sent to kilowattore, he found the movement couldn't work when cased and we sent it back to you - whole watch, to investigate. I also bought I think 2 hamilton movements from you. You kindly volunteered to service them. I am happy to receive them without service given that its been a year or more now).

Noted on the need to rely on Emilio. I've spoken to him and he's kindly agreed to help and he is waiting on you. Obviously happy to pay for shipping on my stuff for sure, so please don't worry about funds relating to this. In our past transactions with you and others, I dont think I've been difficult with payment.

Happy to help out in any other way within my means too...

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Mini Chat Squatter

Car lover

Bike lover

Knife maker

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Post by Yoda »

I will answer you all next week, those of you who have emailed me earlier.
In the meantime I hope that you will never wake up in the middle of the night and feel wet, only to find out that it is your own blood all over. Please have patience with me.
calvinktlim
Watch Addict
Watch Addict

Frequent Flyer

Post by calvinktlim »

Thank you. I hope you do not too and get better soon.

I did not email you but made enquiries with Emilio as I sought to give you some space (thus as you will note I tend to check once every few weeks or month(s)). I hope you will respond to my issue too.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Mini Chat Squatter

Car lover

Bike lover

Knife maker

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Post by Yoda »

I have started shipping, one yesterday and one today, in the EU queue.
I have been in touch with the owners and will try to sort everything as soon as possible.
7628LM
Centurion
Centurion

Frequent Flyer

Post by 7628LM »

I haven't known HF long. During this time, I have been immersed in the great buildings of HF. I am more moved by your erudition and strong and noble personality. It's an honor to meet you.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Mini Chat Squatter

Car lover

Bike lover

Knife maker

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Post by Yoda »

7628LM wrote: April 5th, 2022, 9:30 am I haven't known HF long. During this time, I have been immersed in the great buildings of HF. I am more moved by your erudition and strong and noble personality. It's an honor to meet you.
Thank you, it means a lot to me!

I used to be sharp and fast when it came to HF/H-F, but ten years of unfortunate events has slowed me down a bit and I am struggling with both being able to deliver and answer quickly.
mandeldee
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

5 year veteran

Post by mandeldee »

Yoda wrote:I have started shipping, one yesterday and one today, in the EU queue.
I have been in touch with the owners and will try to sort everything as soon as possible.
As the owner who lives in EU. I am looking forward to hear something from you. Can’t wait to get back for my stuffs. Thanks
avo13
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by avo13 »

Yoda wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 2:35 am I will answer you all next week, those of you who have emailed me earlier.
In the meantime I hope that you will never wake up in the middle of the night and feel wet, only to find out that it is your own blood all over. Please have patience with me.

Thank you @Yoda, please go easy on yourself and don’t hurt yourself in the process.

And please make sure you are not going out of pocket for shipping expenses! Shoot me an email so I can pay you in advance. Thanks again for everything you do for the people on this forum and your patience.

Julian
mandeldee
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

5 year veteran

Post by mandeldee »

Yoda wrote: April 2nd, 2022, 2:35 am I will answer you all next week, those of you who have emailed me earlier.
@Yoda
Hi Michael,
I hope you doing well, I am still waiting for your reply as the long long time ago's email.
Please feel free to wrote me back to see how we can close our project.

Thanks

Best regards,
Yun