Chileantiques - BANNED until furture notice

Read this thread before posting.
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Re: Chileantiques - BANNED until furture notice

Post by civic4982 »

daevildog wrote:Looks like he is refunding me... what is status of other HF members who are still owed stuff???
Glad you got your money back DD.

Congrats. It’s hard as f*** to get money back from that guy. Or even get the stuff you’re owed.

His routine vanishing acts are second to no magician.

He’s always there on his WhatsApp. Just doesn’t respond.

Wouldn’t give him a penny.

Hopefully this thread is searchable by the search engines so they can show up when Jorge tries to go elsewhere to sell his stuff
Chileantiques
Banned
Banned

Post by Chileantiques »

now, leaving aside the unpleasant way of communicating as a certain character does.

@daevildog refunded after another member of this forum buy both kits that was originally done for him. I just decide dont make the deal with Daevildog after get banned (Daevildog have my mail and whatsapp, i comunicate with emilio because that week and before doenst have acces to my PC/forum, told emilio i will ship end that week, and before friday i already got banned). So i was thinking that because Daevildog and Civic are like a very good friends, i prefer to refund him before get some bad review of my producs (like the stem turned with couple pliers review from civic :lol: :lol: ). This was the 3rd or 4th time Daevildog buy from me, previous times 0 problem like the big % of my customers, old and new ones.

Regading @mickygee already talk about it, he pays for the kits a lot time before he ship the movements (already have the movements some time ago, already on the way of convert them, we agreed to send in 2 or 3 batches so doesnt take too much time to get all ready).
@TimeLost try to get a refund on paypal without telling me (if he will ask me i will do it no conditions anyway) but after that he decides and tells me he want the movement anyway, he was worried because the "big alarm on the forum". Already send pics, movement done, just need to fit tall cp and Hw.

I dont se some of the characters participating here (that does not have any pending thing from me) too much worried like this time when @mark_midlands cheat a lot of people with thousands of dollars... quite the contrary, some Little B. was one of the only ones that says he got his things from mark, weird because he is likely dissapear. The same person that got a fake dial from a italian customer in exchange from two of my movements and now tries to sell its as gen :P jajja .
I also dont see any scandal when another well know modder owns a lot of people works from more than a year... me personally pays for 7 dials, july 11 2019, still doenst get nothing.

Looks like the troublemaking little p (the same that publish personal info and address from Amperes, AKA perezcope, and by "mistake" publish a picture of me with my son, because a winding pinion he suppose deserves, and i will be open to send (before the pic), even when doesnt deserve it because he doenst make the payment type that will allow him to be able to get that 2nd winding pinon for free).
Yes that kind of visceral reaction's persons i dont want to deal.

Sorry to my other customers with delay and comunication problems, i just give emilio some personal details that he will not share, but was in the intention to provide my willingness to solve these issues as soon as possible (like a guarantee to him).

Sorry for my english.
+56948625070 my whatsapp
daevildog

Post by daevildog »

Jorge,

I thought we had a good relationship. 4 orders with you went flawlessly. Great communication and you promptly fixed an issue c missing parts in an order. Was very happy dealing with you.

Unfortunately, it all went wrong with my last/5th order, where you told me that you were going to ship during the week, in late May. Then you disappeared for 6 wks without any update. I tried repeatedly to contact you directly and via Emilio. Nothing, only silence. You couldn't reach out to me during 6 wks???

I am very understanding, ask the many other members in this Forum about my conduct with them. I have always given members the benefit of the doubt. JUST KEEP ME POSTED OF THE SITUATION, I AM FINE WITH DELAYS... STUFF HAPPENS BECAUSE OF OUR JOBS AND FAMILY OBLIGATIONS. But too much time passed without any communication from you... there is a limit to my patience, when I get no communication. When you accept money, the responsibility to communicate is with you, not the buyer.

I consulted with other Moderators, before banning you to get your attention... hoping that you would finally send me the kits I paid for. I was very disappointed to learn that you were not going to sell me the kits, instead refunding my money. You further alienated me by making me wait 6 more weeks for the refund. I would of understood if you had communicated with me about any delays and issues you were having.

I am willing to look past this unfortunate issue, and would like to buy from you in the future. I am more than happy to remove you banned status as long as you commit to doing a better job of promptly communicating with buyers and clear up all pending orders with members. Disappearing for more than 2-3 wks is not acceptable.

You are a valued member of this forum, but this nonsense needs to stop. If you abuse the trust of anyone, after reinstatement... you are gone forever.
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

:lol:

Communications problems clearly not the same as ignoring customers when it’s convenient for you Chilean.

I’ll be impressed if there’s any self hating souls searching for more punishment by ever agreeing to deal with you.

Your word is clearly not your bond but rather your words are yet another delay tactic.

It’s actually pretty hilarious that you actually create all these problems for yourself on your own without any help from me.

Two friendly tips:
1) be honest
2) don’t ignore messages

I mean, that ain’t too difficult.

Your customers all experience the same unfortunate disappointments because you’re pretty much a disappointment.

At some point in your grown adult life you should learn to accept some responsibility for your actions.

After your prior scams with me and showing how hollow of an individual you are, I find humor in watching you continue to ruin your own reputation.

I mean pal, you been banned twice now! Separately years apart and you still can’t figure it out. That’s just on HF V2 !!!

SMDH.

Keep entertaining me Jorge, I appreciate it. We all deserve it after having to be your customers through the years.

AVOID ChileAntiques Issue 1
DO NOT BUY from ChileAntiques Issue 2
Last edited by civic4982 on September 9th, 2021, 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

PRO-Tip:

Send money to Jorge only via PayPal as goods and sales.

If in 20+ days his ass doesn’t deliver then PayPal chargeback him.

You saw what happened to a moderator of the forum. He dicked around for 2 months.

Same will happen to you.

Don’t pay him until he’s ready to show up with the goods. No money up front.

Make him eat the PayPal fees too. His reputation should cost him and only his customers can demand it.

AVOID ChileAntiques Issue 1
DO NOT BUY from ChileAntiques Issue 2
civic4982
VIP
VIP

Post by civic4982 »

daevildog wrote:Jorge,

I thought we had a good relationship. 4 orders with you went flawlessly. Great communication and you promptly fixed an issue c missing parts in an order. Was very happy dealing with you.

Unfortunately, it all went wrong with my last/5th order, where you told me that you were going to ship during the week, in late May. Then you disappeared for 6 wks without any update. I tried repeatedly to contact you directly and via Emilio. Nothing, only silence. You couldn't reach out to me during 6 wks???

I am very understanding, ask the many other members in this Forum about my conduct with them. I have always given members the benefit of the doubt. JUST KEEP ME POSTED OF THE SITUATION, I AM FINE WITH DELAYS... STUFF HAPPENS BECAUSE OF OUR JOBS AND FAMILY OBLIGATIONS. But too much time passed without any communication from you... there is a limit to my patience, when I get no communication. When you accept money, the responsibility to communicate is with you, not the buyer.

I consulted with other Moderators, before banning you to get your attention... hoping that you would finally send me the kits I paid for. I was very disappointed to learn that you were not going to sell me the kits, instead refunding my money. You further alienated me by making me wait 6 more weeks for the refund. I would of understood if you had communicated with me about any delays and issues you were having.

I am willing to look past this unfortunate issue, and would like to buy from you in the future. I am more than happy to remove you banned status as long as you commit to doing a better job of promptly communicating with buyers and clear up all pending orders with members. Disappearing for more than 2-3 wks is not acceptable.

You are a valued member of this forum, but this nonsense needs to stop. If you abuse the trust of anyone, after reinstatement... you are gone forever.
Read his spewing of excuses.
Guess what, he ignores you for 3 weeks because he didn’t have the money to pay.

Instead of being a big boy and just asking for time to get the $16xx he hides and as usual he creates more anger.

It’s the same sorry pathetic trick every time.
It happened here time and again to all these members because, let’s be honest, he can’t deliver.

He lies to get peoples money and then he vanished until his honest timeline can be met or until people here call him out for the fraudster he is.

This is no longer a “buyer beware” or “we have a thread about guys like him” scenario. By allowing him to continue to be on this forum it is a tacit approval for him to continue to scheme and scam.

We know who he is now after 6-7 years of activity and complaint after complaint after complaint.

Mark my words, this will occur again sooner than all the mods are convincing themselves of.

Unfortunate for membership to see this behavior rewarded. I suppose they should all feel like they can get away with shady behavior now..

Liars will continue to lie. Cheaters will continue to cheat.

Maybe if he has an ounce of integrity in his bones he wouldn’t be chasing after his family like that’s in shambles.

This character invaded all aspects of his life clearly.

Jorge, if you got any more dumbf***ery to add about my watch for sale and the dial I’d love to hear what limited knowledge you’ve got in gen vintage Panerai dials :lol:

Make a new thread and teach us your wisdom.

:eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:
ChileAntiques BANNED
DO NOT BUY from ChileAntiques
Akvanautas
VIP
VIP

Post by Akvanautas »

Guys,.chill out, you dont have anything better to do?
There is thread for pending stuff..empty so far.
If Jorge solved all pending issues-good. If not,there is public thread about it.

There is plenty good and bad public feedback on Jorge and everyone is choosing his option to deal with, this is not a kindergarten to read what is the right way to deal with.
Jorge is so far not the only one who take some time here to get things done. Im also not the most patience guy around but everybody has personal life behind this.

Communication is the key issue here but there are also some asholes who are asking when where when where every single day.
I know some guys around who were asking Jorges help and singing all the good words about him then after some time putting crap. Then story repeats again..who the hell does that?

No hard feelings to anyone
mickygee
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by mickygee »

does anyone have Jorge's WhatsApp or messenger contact. I'm still waiting for my movements and i lost his contact details
Akvanautas
VIP
VIP

Post by Akvanautas »

I had a talk with him another day, he said that he had no time for a past couple of months to sit to watch related questions. mentioned something about this or next month..+56948625070
mickygee
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by mickygee »

Akvanautas wrote: February 7th, 2022, 12:25 am I had a talk with him another day, he said that he had no time for a past couple of months to sit to watch related questions. mentioned something about this or next month..+56948625070
is that his phone number? does not work