2022-02-22: Alive and have been hiding under a rock in Shitsville

Formerly Orange Watch Co - MilSubs and more, in the spirit of the originals

email: foxint@foxint.com.au
foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

2022-02-22: Alive and have been hiding under a rock in Shitsville

Post by foxint@foxint.com.au »

THANK YOU to all the guys on the Homage Forum. It has been a long time and no good news from the Orange Watch Company. If it were not for good men like you, I would have done something stupid.

On my birthday in November 2019, my wife told me the marriage was over, she was sleeping with another man and that she will be moving out. 2.25 years later, she is dragging out the financial settlement for her own gains and a perverted sense of power.

Covid-19 put a stopped everything, including my trip to Microlux and that cost me a lot.

Life is hard enough with ASD, and OCD, but harder when married to a narcissist. She is so self-centred that nothing is off limits, not even the daughters, whom she uses for financial gain and emotional pain. My father was a narcissist and I know how charming, cunning and what a prick he was.

My self-esteem was in the toilet. She would say, my friends were strange, my music was awful, my ideas were bad, the watches were crappy and the people who bought them….

I married for life/love, and I did not want my daughters to grow up in a broken home like I did. She found a guy (called Dan) who has a lot of money in the bank, and it was a simple substitution. As we say here, she pussy whipped him into submission.

This reminds me of a song we had at university. It goes like this:

She let me ride in the rang-a-dang-do.
Oh, the rang-a-dang-do, pray what is that,
Its soft and round like a pussy cat,
It’s got a hole in the middle and split in two.

I now know, to be careful of the rang-a-dang-do.

I am expecting carnage in March. As Mary and Dan 2.0. will get legal de facto status. Meaning she has legal right to 50% of his money and achieved one of her goals.

Things are better. I see a psychiatrist; I have more medication and I am not going to kill myself.

Expect more action in 2022. I still have stock and can make watches. All the Soprod movements have gone, and I am only using the excellent Seagull 2892-A2 and the exquisite Chronometre grade SW300-1 from Sellita.

Give me a call, I would love to chat.

Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au
Piloten
VIP
VIP

Re: 2022-02-22: Alive and have been hiding under a rock in Shitsville

Post by Piloten »

Well Dan, it's been a long road. I like to think there is a place here for any of us who need a place to scream. I know I certainly appreciate you.
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Post by Yoda »

I don't know what to say Dan, life must have been a pain in the ass....

My sincere hopes for your future and life in general. My personal opinion is that you mean a lot to the community and your watches are lovely.

Please do keep up the good work and I wish you all the best of luck and love on your path forward.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
Obscuranocte
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Post by Obscuranocte »

All the Best Dan!!!
Never back down
Non nisi ab obscura nocte sidera micant
jibuti
VIP
VIP

Post by jibuti »

shit man..... be strong.... children should never suffer, that is most important. and do not harm yourself. you can always do it next day. or next...or next....or never!
Mellons
Chief bottle washer
Chief bottle washer

Post by Mellons »

Yoda wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 3:24 pm I don't know what to say Dan, life must have been a pain in the ass....

My sincere hopes for your future and life in general. My personal opinion is that you mean a lot to the community and your watches are lovely.

Please do keep up the good work and I wish you all the best of luck and love on your path forward.
+1 keep moving dan
"Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day,
And tell the world that everything's OK,
But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back,
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black."

http://www.homage-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=27
Abarth
VIP
VIP

Post by Abarth »

Keep in touch with your mental health professional, a TRUE person that has YOU moving to a GOOD place. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Have faith and thank you for reaching out to us, we are here for you.
blueradish
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by blueradish »

Take comfort is knowing you are a much better person than she is, that always wins out in the end. Karma is a bitch, she'll get hers.
Click the banner below to go to my Strap Gallery

Twitter - @BlueRadishStrap
Instagram - @blueradishstraps
Facebook - @blueradishstraps
straps68
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by straps68 »

blueradish wrote: February 22nd, 2022, 5:09 pm Take comfort is knowing you are a much better person than she is, that always wins out in the end. Karma is a bitch, she'll get hers.
What he said.