2022-04-01: New OWC Pen lives, 12-year anniversary of the family company, I finish some woodwork

Formerly Orange Watch Co - MilSubs and more, in the spirit of the originals

email: foxint@foxint.com.au
foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Sponsor

HF veteran

2022-04-01: New OWC Pen lives, 12-year anniversary of the family company, I finish some woodwork

Post by foxint@foxint.com.au »

Hi Guys. Happy 1st of April.

On this day 12 years ago, I started a family company for my 3 daughters to have some financial security. It was not until my wife left that the money stopped haemorrhaging and I started to put some assets in the company. Now my wife wants 50% of the value of the girl’s company. I am speechless.

Good news, I am alive and would like to share with you the OWC PEN… It is a twist pen that can take a ball or roller ball G20 refill (Parker-style). Due to the small quantity, I got, they are made from brass, have a nice weight and the knurling is good.

They arrived yesterday and thought I would show you. I am not sure the pricing about USD25.00 plus shipping.

What about the Forum organised the shipping to the US or other countries in bulk so we can save on shipping?

First in best dressed.

I just finished these 2 storage units, Baltic Plywood 18mm finger joined on wheels. LHS for watches and RHS for Blu-ray and DVD’s. There is Beau one of my miniature poodles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au
Obscuranocte
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Frequent Flyer

Re: 2022-04-01: New OWC Pen lives, 12-year anniversary of the family company, I finish some woodwork

Post by Obscuranocte »

Happy Anniversary
Ad meliora!
Regarding the pens I am in!
I will be standing by for details
Non nisi ab obscura nocte sidera micant
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Mini Chat Squatter

Car lover

Bike lover

Knife maker

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Re: 2022-04-01: New OWC Pen lives, 12-year anniversary of the family company, I finish some woodwork

Post by Yoda »

Great looking pen and storage units!
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
Aikidosan
VIP
VIP

Sasquatch

Mini Chat Squatter

I'm hot

MM perv

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Good neighbour

Post by Aikidosan »

Congratulations and please count me in for one of these pens!! :thumbup: :)

Please see the "UPDATE" in my post here.... :)

http://homage-forum.com/viewtopic.php?p=97822#p97822
jrlmsla
VIP
VIP

Microbrand guru

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Post by jrlmsla »

Pen please!
Congrats on the anniversary. Your daughters will appreciate your hard work some day. Not only for the financial benefits but for the example of hard work and dedication.
Tanukjaju
Village Whore
Village Whore

Car lover

I'm hot

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Skillful builder

8 giorni nut

Good neighbour

Post by Tanukjaju »

I say that half the worth of any company is in customer service, warranty and goodwill. Let her have that half.

That pen is really cool!

I hope that the next 12 years will more than you expect it to be. Filled with happiness.
:shifty:

Aikidosan
VIP
VIP

Sasquatch

Mini Chat Squatter

I'm hot

MM perv

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Good neighbour

Post by Aikidosan »

Tanukjaju wrote: April 1st, 2022, 10:23 am I say that half the worth of any company is in customer service, warranty and goodwill. Let her have that half.

That pen is really cool!

I hope that the next 12 years will more than you expect it to be. Filled with happiness.
+1 :thumbup:
Yoda
Honorary moderator
Honorary moderator

Mini Chat Squatter

Car lover

Bike lover

Knife maker

Animal

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Prolific poster

HF veteran

Watchmaker

Good neighbour

Post by Yoda »

foxint@foxint.com.au wrote: April 1st, 2022, 1:42 am Hi Guys. Happy 1st of April.

On this day 12 years ago, I started a family company for my 3 daughters to have some financial security. It was not until my wife left that the money stopped haemorrhaging and I started to put some assets in the company. Now my wife wants 50% of the value of the girl’s company. I am speechless.

Good news, I am alive and would like to share with you the OWC PEN… It is a twist pen that can take a ball or roller ball G20 refill (Parker-style). Due to the small quantity, I got, they are made from brass, have a nice weight and the knurling is good.

They arrived yesterday and thought I would show you. I am not sure the pricing about USD25.00 plus shipping.

What about the Forum organised the shipping to the US or other countries in bulk so we can save on shipping?

First in best dressed.

I just finished these 2 storage units, Baltic Plywood 18mm finger joined on wheels. LHS for watches and RHS for Blu-ray and DVD’s. There is Beau one of my miniature poodles.
Dan, put me on the list, I am a sucker for pens.
Enviado desde mi fucking Samsung S8.
foxint@foxint.com.au
Sponsor
Sponsor

Frequent Flyer

VIP

Sponsor

HF veteran

Post by foxint@foxint.com.au »

I am humbled by your kindness and responses.

I will be making a list and checking it twice....is that how the saying goes.

My dogs require me....

Thank you all.
Met vriendelijke groeten / With best regards
Daan/Dan
foxint@foxint.com.au
daevildog

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Good neighbour

Post by daevildog »

Glad you are keeping busy... great looking pens!!! Please put me on the list for one.

Can you shift company under your kids as a trust with you as the executor? Aren't the kids mostly with you...which equates to child support? Get a good lawyer!!!