Volpetto straps

Strap, buckle, and box making, reviews, and more
rodeoro
VIP
VIP

Volpetto straps

Post by rodeoro »

I had the very good fortune of getting a number of Altan’s straps while he was still making them. They’ve all had some use now and are developing an increasingly lovely patina. Two of them have been personalised by Agnes, one of my lurchers which, irritating as f..k at the time, I now regard with an even deeper fondness.
Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
phoenixboy
Centurion
Centurion

Re: Volpetto straps

Post by phoenixboy »

Truly Vintage [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
focus_xyx
Super Lost Sheep
Super Lost Sheep

Post by focus_xyx »

still cool[emoji16]

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk
Nottingham
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot

Post by Nottingham »

rodeoro wrote:I had the very good fortune of getting a number of Altan’s straps while he was still making them. They’ve all had some use now and are developing an increasingly lovely patina. Two of them have been personalised by Agnes, one of my lurchers which, irritating as f..k at the time, I now regard with an even deeper fondness.
Enjoy
Ah, dogs of War!! Battleproof now![emoji41][emoji16]
Alou
VIP
VIP

Post by Alou »

...the dog Is wonderful by the way!
Nottingham
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot

Post by Nottingham »

Alou wrote:...the dog Is wonderful by the way!
+1
rodeoro
VIP
VIP

Post by rodeoro »

Thank you. She is as sweet as she is beautiful, strap chewing aside.
Alou
VIP
VIP

Post by Alou »

....with that face i couldn't get mad on her no matter what! its like she is Saying "...i thought you knew its my nature to chew on things.still you gotta love me" .My cat once chewed a pre-v strap (Gen) i had left for a second unattended,actually the speed which he grabbed the strap was incredible then the actual chewing !! So i know have only one side of the strap and i call it pre-chew strap!! :lol: :lol: Still love the little fellow allot!
Make or get some thick chew on straps just for her so she can get her chewing urge satisfied! Dogs love thick leather !! Only exception i one is my sisters dog ,he absolutely ignores leather but goes nuts for socks ....any kind as long as it is a sock.!!

Still these straps know are precisely chewed by an expert!! :lol: :lol: Giving Character to them !!

Cheers to both of you !!