What are you working on now?
-
geoffdragon
- Tinkerer

- Posts: 422
- Joined: May 17th, 2021, 9:05 am
-
5 year veteran
Frequent Flyer
Re: What are you working on now?
What are you using to fill the lettering?
-
daytonadragon
- Centurion

- Posts: 120
- Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am
-
Frequent Flyer
Re: What are you working on now?
Hoping my watch smith completes my Belkin white dial Panerai Mille Metri this week:


- ZaphodDent
- Centurion

- Posts: 100
- Joined: February 22nd, 2022, 4:54 am
-
Frequent Flyer
Re: What are you working on now?
Very nice work. Maybe I can make a +1 to ask for how you filled the lettersdj57 wrote:
I think it turned out well for a first attempt.
Many thanks to Kp0y for the dial and his help, support, and suggestions for improvement.
. I allready tried chalk and the wax crayons with mixed results Gesendet von meinem Pixel 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
- dj57
- Watch Idiot

- Posts: 2111
- Joined: September 21st, 2021, 3:19 pm
-
5 year veteran
Frequent Flyer
Prolific poster
Re: What are you working on now?
I tried chalk … the first 3 or 4 attempts didn't yield very good results. But over time, I found the right mix.ZaphodDent wrote:Very nice work. Maybe I can make a +1 to ask for how you filled the lettersdj57 wrote:
I think it turned out well for a first attempt.
Many thanks to Kp0y for the dial and his help, support, and suggestions for improvement.. I allready tried chalk and the wax crayons with mixed results
Gesendet von meinem Pixel 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
However, there are various methods that can be found in HF and on the Internet.
-
daytonadragon
- Centurion

- Posts: 120
- Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am
-
Frequent Flyer
Re: What are you working on now?
Belkin white dial Panerai Mille Metri.
Should be completed next week:

Should be completed next week:

- dj57
- Watch Idiot

- Posts: 2111
- Joined: September 21st, 2021, 3:19 pm
-
5 year veteran
Frequent Flyer
Prolific poster
What are you working on now?
Today I received the below parts from a friend of mine in order to assemble his watch.
The parts are from:
Case: AliE
Caseback: Kp0y
Movement: ST36
Dial: Belkin
Hands: River












I know the strap has to be a 26mm but I don’t have any 26mm one that is suitable to this build at the moment.

The parts are from:
Case: AliE
Caseback: Kp0y
Movement: ST36
Dial: Belkin
Hands: River












I know the strap has to be a 26mm but I don’t have any 26mm one that is suitable to this build at the moment.

- tafari
- VIP

- Posts: 4787
- Joined: April 13th, 2018, 12:35 pm
- Location: germany
-
MM perv
Animal
5 year veteran
Frequent Flyer
VIP
Prolific poster
HF veteran
Re: What are you working on now?
graat build, love the red numbersdj57 wrote:Today I received the below parts from a friend of mine in order to assemble his watch.
The parts are from:
Case: AliE
Caseback: Kp0y
Movement: ST36
Dial: Belkin
Hands: River
I know the strap has to be a 26mm but I don’t have any 26mm one that is suitable to this build at the moment.
- dj57
- Watch Idiot

- Posts: 2111
- Joined: September 21st, 2021, 3:19 pm
-
5 year veteran
Frequent Flyer
Prolific poster
Re: What are you working on now?
tafari wrote:graat build, love the red numbersdj57 wrote:Today I received the below parts from a friend of mine in order to assemble his watch.
The parts are from:
Case: AliE
Caseback: Kp0y
Movement: ST36
Dial: Belkin
Hands: River
I know the strap has to be a 26mm but I don’t have any 26mm one that is suitable to this build at the moment.
thanks - dj57
- Watch Idiot

- Posts: 2111
- Joined: September 21st, 2021, 3:19 pm
-
5 year veteran
Frequent Flyer
Prolific poster
Re: What are you working on now?
Ready to rumble 





Maybe I'll swap the caseback for a solid one.






Maybe I'll swap the caseback for a solid one.








