Page 2738 of 2738

Re: The perpetual wrist shot thread

Posted: September 27th, 2026, 2:32 pm
by Mellons
daytonadragon wrote: ↑Yesterday, 1:48 pm Esdee Carbon Panerai Mille Metri.

The only one that Esdee made.

Image
This is very special, afaik only one or two made by esdee? What is total weight?

Re: The perpetual wrist shot thread

Posted: September 27th, 2026, 2:48 pm
by 23Zen23
Image

Re: The perpetual wrist shot thread

Posted: September 27th, 2026, 4:32 pm
by daytonadragon
Mellons wrote: ↑Yesterday, 2:32 pm
daytonadragon wrote: ↑Yesterday, 1:48 pm Esdee Carbon Panerai Mille Metri.

The only one that Esdee made.

Image
This is very special, afaik only one or two made by esdee? What is total weight?
I get it back next week from my watch smith as the hours, minutes, and seconds hands were binding when they were all at the same location.

I will weigh it when I get it back.

I reckon it weighs less than 60 grams.

Re: The perpetual wrist shot thread

Posted: September 27th, 2026, 6:18 pm
by Ghostrider757
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: The perpetual wrist shot thread

Posted: September 27th, 2026, 6:18 pm
by Ghostrider757
Image
The last stock DSN EGI to be made.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk