We Need More Posts to the Forum

General watch-related discussion
daytonadragon
Centurion
Centurion
Posts: 120
Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am

Frequent Flyer

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by daytonadragon »

Mellons wrote: ↑September 27th, 2026, 2:31 pm Posts come and go in waves, many experienced members have moved to vintage or gens, people are busy etc (life takes over)
Thanks for all you do to keep this forum active and monitoring the posts.
erlendh
VIP
VIP
Posts: 371
Joined: April 12th, 2018, 12:07 pm

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

VIP

HF veteran

Italiano addict

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by erlendh »

I don't post a lot, but I check in regularly. I have a couple of neverending builds ongoing (there's always something to improve), and the forum is a great source for info and how to's etc., so I hope it stays up! On activity ... I guess after Nightwatch closed shop, we no longer get the very best parts (even though Athaya, River and others still sell stuff afaik?). The NW parts was a level up imo. Also, the Panerai hype is not what it was, I guess.
daytonadragon
Centurion
Centurion
Posts: 120
Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am

Frequent Flyer

Re: We Need More Posts to the Forum

Post by daytonadragon »

Looks as if the old time modders have retired or got out of the hobby as Nightwatch, Esdee, and others are no longer around.

I have a few ongoing Panerai projects on going with Belkin dials and looks as if Belkin is still around and is a top notch modder and dial maker.
Post Reply