Pre Kickstarter... Kickstarter!

NOTE: Joe is still catching up with pending work, so we advise to wait until everything is settled.

Parts design and fabrication

https://facebook.com/pages/category/Jew ... 968187295/
neckyzips
Tinkerer
Tinkerer

Frequent Flyer

HF veteran

Skillful builder

Pre Kickstarter... Kickstarter!

Post by neckyzips »

hey guys, ive been out of the office so to speak for a while, and here is why!

some of you know I've been working on my own line for some time, well its finally coming to fruition! its been a long road, and a trying one, but were just about ready to do a kickstarter in the next couple months, but trying to get everything sorted out and get the prototypes along with all the marketing and materials ready to send out has been financially exhausting!

anyway, a long story short, id like to offer you guys a pre kickstarter price on the line up, with out your help and support this project would have never gotten off the ground, so this is my way to see if i can get the revenue i need to get the last bit going and to thank you for all your help along the way!

just a little bio its also on the website, http://www.triestwatches.com

Triest was forged in the fires of the American entrepreneurial spirit, from a varied blend of diverse backgrounds, to create a brand that embodies us all. A confluence of European style, American manufacturing, and some of the finest movements from around the world, Triest builds watches to span the timelessness of our lives. We are passionate about what we do and are proud to introduce you to our luxury line of American-crafted watches, we know you will take as much pride wearing them as we do making them.

Triest production is a mixture of traditional methods and modern automation. We use computer controlled metal working machines to sculpt some of the raw features of the case and components, once the base parts are made, each piece is finished and fitted by hand, using traditional techniques for a perfect fit and finish. We use American produced billet surgical grade 316 stainless steel; our parts are not fused metal dust but rather solid blocks of steel, that are machined and worked by hand to the tightest tolerances. Combined with handmade dials, hands, and other key components of the piece to encapsulate the mechanical engines in a strong and beautifully finished timepiece.

first in the line up
the pilot, its aluminum anodized, the back will have the a p-51 mustang milled into the back of the aluminum then the case will be textured and anodized.
hands and dial anodized aluminum, hand finished and lumed, screw down crowns, and no holes in the back of the case. this one comes with the Miyota 9015 engine.

pre kickstarter price
400.00 usd

kickstarter price

post kickstarter price

next up
the proto (havent come up with a better name yet... any ideas?) stainless case, hand finished two piece german silver and anodized aluminum pad printed dial and hands. 6497, screw down crown and the lovely mermaid milled into the curved case back! no case back holes! pre kickstarter and kickstarter pricing is with a seagull mvt.

pre kickstarter price
500.00 usd

kickstarter price

post kickstarter price

last
Supressa a nice little diver sporting a Soprod A-10 mvt, 2 piece hand finished dial with plexi pushing through the anodized pad printed aluminum dial, hand finished anodized aluminum hands. rotating bezel will sport a in house made flat finish lumed bezel insert in the screw down bezel assembly and of course the mermaid designating water resistance milled into the curved back.

pre kickstarter price
1000.00 usd

kickstarter price

post kickstarter price

all watches will come with the hand made black and red leather strap, all will have sapphire crystals, all will carry a 1 year warranty, each one will have serial numbered movement, dial, and case, box, along with the other customary paperwork.

shipping will be first of the year, time enough to get all the required parts in house and get to building! for those of you who purchased a depth case these are your prices, for those of you who didnt please add 100.00 to the pre kickstarter prices, once this hits kickstarter the pre kickstarter price will be gone.

if you wish to purchase or reserve a watch at the pre kickstarter price, please let me know i will send you an invoice so we have a clear paper trail.

note, all of these are prototypes, i need your help to get this off the ground all the suppliers are arranged and ready to go, we just need a little funding. As prototypes come together and proper images are taken i will up date this thread.

Thank You Guys for Making this the Best Watch Forum Ever! and for allowing me to do what i love to do!