What are you working on now?

General watch-related discussion
geoffdragon
Tinkerer
Tinkerer
Posts: 422
Joined: May 17th, 2021, 9:05 am

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

Re: What are you working on now?

Post by geoffdragon »

What are you using to fill the lettering?
Online
daytonadragon
Centurion
Centurion
Posts: 117
Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am

Frequent Flyer

Re: What are you working on now?

Post by daytonadragon »

Hoping my watch smith completes my Belkin white dial Panerai Mille Metri this week:

Image
User avatar
ZaphodDent
Centurion
Centurion
Posts: 100
Joined: February 22nd, 2022, 4:54 am

Frequent Flyer

Re: What are you working on now?

Post by ZaphodDent »

dj57 wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I think it turned out well for a first attempt.

Many thanks to Kp0y for the dial and his help, support, and suggestions for improvement.
Very nice work. Maybe I can make a +1 to ask for how you filled the letters Image. I allready tried chalk and the wax crayons with mixed results

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

User avatar
dj57
Watch Idiot
Watch Idiot
Posts: 2106
Joined: September 21st, 2021, 3:19 pm

5 year veteran

Frequent Flyer

Prolific poster

Re: What are you working on now?

Post by dj57 »

ZaphodDent wrote:
dj57 wrote:Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I think it turned out well for a first attempt.

Many thanks to Kp0y for the dial and his help, support, and suggestions for improvement.
Very nice work. Maybe I can make a +1 to ask for how you filled the letters Image. I allready tried chalk and the wax crayons with mixed results

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 10 Pro mit Tapatalk
I tried chalk … the first 3 or 4 attempts didn't yield very good results. But over time, I found the right mix.

However, there are various methods that can be found in HF and on the Internet.
Online
daytonadragon
Centurion
Centurion
Posts: 117
Joined: August 17th, 2024, 9:24 am

Frequent Flyer

Re: What are you working on now?

Post by daytonadragon »

Belkin white dial Panerai Mille Metri.

Should be completed next week:

Image
Post Reply